Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cebu 1

A mai napom azzal telt hogy utaztam. Manilától féltem egyedül így átrepültem Cebuba, ami kissé turista-barátabb (állítólag).
A kis propellerestől enyhén frászt kaptam főleg hogy csüdig állt a vízben, de túléltük.
I spend this day with travelling. I was afraid of Manila so decided to go to Cebu, it is said that it's more 'touristy'... I got a smaller heart-attack from the little aircraft with propellers, standing in the water, but we survived.
Aztán jöhet a kapszula hotel, ahol pont annyi magánéleted lehet mint amennyi nem: bezárva egy kis fülkébe csak épp papír ajtó választ el mindenki mástól. 
Then I tried the capsule hotel, where you either have personal space and not. You are closed in a small capsule but separated with paper-thin walls and doors.

Most pedig agyalhatok a holnapon mert még arra sincs semmi ötletem.
So now I can think about what to do or where to go tomorrow because I have absolutelly no idea about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment